When the device is powered from the mains, a red battery icon will flash on screen to indicate that the battery level is low and is charging.
- Ensure that the power adaptor is attached to the device or the battery is installed.
- Move the power switch on the side of the device to the "On" position (step 1).
- Position the device so that the NCTech logo is pointing towards you.
- To start the device, tap the four corners of the screen in order from 1 to 4 (step 2). A beep will be heard.
- The iSTAR logo will appear on screen for approx 15 seconds whilst the device boots up.
- The iSTAR menu screen will appear and the device is now ready for operation.