Wi-Fi issues experienced while using iris360 may include:
- No Wi-Fi signal output from the device
- Wi-Fi signal dropping out
- Disconnections between iris360 and controlling device
- Weak Wi-Fi signal
- Inability to connect to iris360 with controlling device
- Forgotten Wi-Fi password
Many of these issues may be resolved by resetting the Wi-Fi password, which also force reboots the internal Wi-Fi module.
To do this:
- Power on your iris360 unit
- Immediately press and hold the capture button (see below image with capture button highlighted)
- The status LEDs around the unit will flash green a few times, and then become solid green - when this happens you may release the capture button
- The unit will beep and the status lights return to solid blue - this means that the password has been reset to the default of iris-360, and the unit is now ready to use.
If this process doesn't work for you first time, please note that the capture button must be pressed and held straight away when the unit is powered up, any delay in doing this can result in the unit fully booting up and skipping the reset process.
If this does not resolve your issue, please raise a support ticket and we will be happy to assist further.