Here's my recommendations and "Top Tips" on how to get the best possible quality images from your iris360:
- For maximum workflow, shoot in RAW only on the unit and post process using Immersive Studio
- Turn OFF contrast/sharpening in Immersive Studio
- Turn OFF Compress Output Image in Immersive Studio
- Import the stitched pano into Lightroom or Photoshop
- Apply sharpening (unsharp mask) via these applications and use your normal vibrancy/shadow/highlight adjustments
- Export back out using whatever JPEG export settings you want
- Try experimenting with manual exposure. You can still capture using HDR On but if you set a manual shutter speed then iris360 will use that as the locked value and shift the HDR brackets around it. This will let you for example drop the exposure by 1-2 ev and this will help increase contrast a little.