How to turn on the camera
When the camera is powered from the mains, a red battery icon will flash on screen to indicate that the battery level is low and is charging.
- Ensure that the power adaptor is attached to the camera or the battery is installed.
- Position the camera so that the NCTech logo is pointing towards you.
- To start the camera, tap the four corners of the screen in order from 1 to 4. A beep will be heard.
- The iSTAR logo will appear on screen for approx 15 seconds whilst the camera boots up.
- The iSTAR menu screen will appear and the camera is now ready for operation.