The latest version of the iSTAR SDK - v2.0.5 is available to download here:
// TODO: complete Released
Now provides control over all main camera features.
???? control all camera settings
???? access all status information
???? capture images
???? copy captured images and other files from camera
???? browse and delete files on camera
???? view/record live video streams
Greatly simplified architecture allows clearer coding style.
Should work with any recent C++ Windows compiler - tested with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012.
Released 30th April 2014
Requires firmware 1.12.6+
- Added GetSerialNumber() and GetFirmwareVersion() to allow finding basic information about a connected iSTAR.
- Added Ping() to allow detecting iSTAR cameras on the network.
- Fixed bug where Connect() returns true whether connection has succeeded or not.
Released 24th April 2014
Requires firmware 1.12.5+
- Added GetSystemTime() and SetSystemTime() to allow reading and setting the iSTAR
- on-board clock.
- Fixed bug where stripe appeared in image at low exposure times and low resolutions.
Released 18th March 2014
Requires firmware 1.10.11+
- Added GetMilliseconds() function to iStarFrame to increase timestamp accuracy to millisecond
- resolution. (Will return random data on firmware older than 1.10.11!)
Released 5th March 2014
Requires firmware 1.9.11+
- Added functionality to read .nctri (NCTech Raw Image) files and extract raw image data and
- common parameters such as time, ISO, exposure time, compass heading, GPS location.
- Functions now generally take string parameters in the form const char * rather than
- std::string - this is part of ongoing work to support a wider range of compilers and enable
- dynamic linking to iSTAR.dll. Simply replace function(mystring) with
- function(mystring.c_str()) where necessary.
- Supports using the Debug C++ Runtime Library (/MDd) during debug builds.
Released 17th November 2013
Requires firmware 1.9.8+
- Initial Beta Release.