Immersive Studio v188.8.131.52 for Windows - Dated 08/07/14
This is the latest release for Immersive Studio available to all subscribers of the Beta Testing Program. The Immersive Studio v184.108.40.206 is not final and may contain errors and bugs.
The Immersive Studio Release v220.127.116.11 brings a number of enhancements and improvements. Read the release notes below for details.
Existing Immersive Studio Beta Users:
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Launch your existing Beta version of Immersive Studio
- Immersive Studio will detect and install the new v18.104.22.168 release
New Immersive Studio Beta Users:
Simply click the link to run the installer which automatically installs the application.
- Hide scene analysis option in image processing window.
- Add Stitch Images option so user can avoid stitching in iStudio and use Kolor for stitching.
- Added scene analysis option to image processing window,
- Fixed bugs related to IViewer did not show stitched image correctly.
- Fixed bugs related to "IStudio can not process readonly input file"
- Add code to make sure that output directory is a valid directory name.
- Add export HDR source images
- Fixed some UI issues.
- Add capability to request password for iSTAR share
- iSTAR web share page added.
- Native support for raw file. This means that if a directory has several raw image file, iStudio can detect and process them without the need to put them into different directory and having a inf.txt next to them.
- Support for PNG files. If camera saves images into png files, IStudio detect and process them similar to the way that it do with jpg images.
- Support for images with different resolutions (only raw images). If a raw image has a different resolution than the full resolution, IStudio process them automatically and generate output image.
- We have process record button that process record.
- Added auto resolution which calculates output resolution based on input resolution.
- Support for creating compatible Google spherical images.
- Support to export viewer alongside of images.
- Support for processing records, time lapse and images at the same time.
- support for removing processed images/ time lapse and records from the selected list at the end of processing.
- Support for drag and drop from explorer added.
- New main page with information from NCTech to inform user of IStudio and NCTech news.
Changes to IViewer:
- Thumbnail show.
- Can be exported to output for distributing with images. (NCTech Grant the users to use it free of charge and distribute it to their customers without the need to inform NCTech)
- New display engine which shows images much sharper and faster.
- Changed "Don't Do HDR" to "Process HDR" and mark it as ticked by default. Suggest user test this option is selected after upgrading
- Fixed a bug that publish version was different from about box version. Now both of them shows the same value.
- Support to run application in a portable mode.
- Support for auto run for CD disks added.
- Removed green cast from generated images.
- Add GPS to exif of extracted images.
- Fixed bug that if output image was in a path that has space, the GPS data was not copied to output images.
- IStudio is now generating ExtendedINF.txt from raw image.
- Tweaked directory that calibration file is keep so it is not roamed on systems that roaming is enabled (networked PCs);
- If images is taken by a camera that has its calibration file, IStudio now uses the embedded calibration data instead of selected calibration file. Using this method, all images are stitched correctly irrespective of which camera was taken them.
- Add Time lapse processing and creating output movie from time lapses.
- Using advanced image enhancement to create a very clear and colourful image from raw image files.
- Dead pixel removal added when converting raw images.
- Support for fast stitch.
- Support for processing without HDR.
- Save calibration file in known place: Documents\NCTech\CalibrationFiles
- Keep calibration file setting between upgrades.
- Opening input image directory, open dialog box in the last used directory.
- Support for RAW added.
- Set gamma to 2 and saturation to 1.8 and also turn on white balancing and contrast stretch.
- Add more information to debug information.
- Add support for export to cube face in batch processing.
- Fixed problem that application could not access calibration file on XP computers.
- Add some more information in debug info
- Removed process single image.
- Add view images.
- Fixed bug that when a new calibration is added, it is not shown on the list of available calibration files.
- Add build number to version numbers.
- Removed web browser from first page.
- Deploying over internet.
- Inclusion of single image processing page to system.
- New UI which includes single/multiple image processing.
- Option page to select calibration file.
- News from NCTech on first page.
- Check for update over internet.
- Improved error reporting.
- Add capability to select different type of image enhancement to generated images.
- Immersive Viewer is now part of release.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Some images/Icons on UI changed.
- Updated image enhancement technique/parameters.
- Fixed UI
- Add image enhancement
- Using new stitching engine.
- Batch processing