Immersive Studio Beta v9 for Windows - Dated 19/06/13
This is the latest beta release for Immersive Studio available to all subscribers of the Beta Testing Program. The Immersive Studio Beta v9 is not final and may contain errors and bugs.
The main change to this Beta release is we are now able to install Immersive Studio via a direct online installer link. Simply click the link to run the installer which then installes Immersive Studio to your system. In addition the application now auto checks for updates on startup.
We have also added the ability to select and add add your iSTAR calibration template directly from the application.
The Immersive Studio Beta Release v9 brings a number of enhancements and improvements. Read the release notes below for details.
Existing Beta v7 Users:
Simply run your current Beta v7 release. On startup the application will auto-update to the latest Beta v9 release.
New Beta Users:
Simply click the link to run the installer which automatically installes the application. Select the options button to add your existing iSTAR calibration template to the software. To select your calibration template, please follow the installation instructions for Beta V3 to see where your template is located.
Beta 9: Release date: 19/6/2012
- Add support for export to cube face in batch processing.
Beta 8: Release date: 5/6/2012
- Fixed problem that application could not access calibration file on XP computers.
- Add some more information in debug info
Beta 7: Release date: 22/5/ 2013
- Removed process single image
- Add view images
- Fixed bug that when a new calibration is added, it is not shown on the list of available calibration files
- Add build number to version numbers
Beta 6: Release date: 21/5/ 2013
- Now deploying over internet
- Inclusion of single image processing page to system
- New UI which includes single/multiple image processing
- Option page to select calibration file
- News from NCTech on first page
- Check for update over internet
Beta 5: Release date: 20/5/13
- Improved error reporting.
Beta 4: Release date: 15/5/13
- Added capability to select different type of image enhancements to generated images
- Immersive Viewer is now part of release
- Fixed some bugs
- Some images/Icons on UI changed
Note: Beta v4 was an internal release only
Beta 3: Release date: 4/5/13
- Updated image enhancement technique/parameters.
Beta 2: Release date: 30/4/13
- Fixed UI Added image enhancement technique/parameters.
Beta 1: Release date: 25/4/2013
- Using new stitching engine. Batch processing