Immersive Studio v18.104.22.168 for Windows - Dated 28/07/14
This is the latest release for Immersive Studio.
For anyone operating behind a restricted IT system you may prefer to download a stand alone version as a ZIP file which you can extract and copy to a USB stick:
Note: If you copy the contents of the zip file to a USB stick, you can run the application direct from the stick - or you can copy to a folder on your HD. Nothing is installed and so this is a very IT Dept friendly delivery method!
The Immersive Studio Release v22.214.171.124 brings a number of enhancements and improvements. Read the release notes below for details.
Existing Immersive Studio Users:
Simply launch Immersive Studio with an active internet connection. Immersive Studio will automatically detect there is a new version available and will invite you to update the software.
New Immersive Studio Users:
Simply click the link above to run the installer which automatically installs the application.
- Hide scene analysis option in image processing window.
- Add Stitch Images option so user can avoid stitching in iStudio and use Kolor for stitching.
- Added scene analysis option to image processing window,
- Fixed bugs related to IViewer did not show stitched image correctly.
- Fixed bugs related to "IStudio can not process readonly input file"
- Add code to make sure that output directory is a valid directory name.
- Add export HDR source images
- Fixed some UI issues.
- Add capability to request password for iSTAR share
- iSTAR web share page added.
- Native support for raw file. This means that if a directory has several raw image file, iStudio can detect and process them without the need to put them into different directory and having a inf.txt next to them.
- Support for PNG files. If camera saves images into png files, IStudio detect and process them similar to the way that it do with jpg images.
- Support for images with different resolutions (only raw images). If a raw image has a different resolution than the full resolution, IStudio process them automatically and generate output image.
- We have process record button that process record.
- Added auto resolution which calculates output resolution based on input resolution.
- Support for creating compatible Google spherical images.
- Support to export viewer alongside of images.
- Support for processing records, time lapse and images at the same time.
- support for removing processed images/ time lapse and records from the selected list at the end of processing.
- Support for drag and drop from explorer added.
- New main page with information from NCTech to inform user of IStudio and NCTech news.
Changes to IViewer:
- Thumbnail show.
- Can be exported to output for distributing with images. (NCTech Grant the users to use it free of charge and distribute it to their customers without the need to inform NCTech)
- New display engine which shows images much sharper and faster.
- Changed "Don't Do HDR" to "Process HDR" and mark it as ticked by default. Suggest user test this option is selected after upgrading
- Fixed a bug that publish version was different from about box version. Now both of them shows the same value.
- Support to run application in a portable mode.
- Support for auto run for CD disks added.
- The version on our web site and the version that the about box reports are the same. So for example if the publish version is 126.96.36.199, the about box also reporting the same version number (188.8.131.52)
- Ability to have a stand alone version that does not require an installer - can be run from USB Memory Stick. Please contact Support for more info.
- Removed green cast from generated images.
- Add GPS to exif of extracted images.
- Fixed bug that if output image was in a path that has space, the GPS data was not copied to output images.
- IStudio is now generating ExtendedINF.txt from raw image.
- Tweaked directory that calibration file is keep so it is not roamed on systems that roaming is enabled (networked PCs);
- If images is taken by a camera that has its calibration file, IStudio now uses the embedded calibration data instead of selected calibration file. Using this method, all images are stitched correctly irrespective of which camera was taken them
- Add Time lapse processing and creating output movie from time lapses
- Using advanced image enhancement to create a very clear and colourful image from raw image files
- Dead pixel removal added when converting raw images
- Support for fast stitch
- Support for processing without HDR
- Save calibration file in known place: Documents\NCTech\CalibrationFiles
- Keep calibration file setting between upgrades
- Opening input image directory, open dialog box in the last used directory
- Support for RAW added
- Set gamma to 2 and saturation to 1.8 and also turn on white balancing and contrast stretch
- Add more information to debug information
- Add support for export to cube face in batch processing
- Fixed problem that application could not access calibration file on XP computers.
- Add some more information in debug info
- Removed process single image