Immersive Studio v4.2 for Windows - Dated 15/11/13
This is the latest release for Immersive Studio.
For anyone operating behind a restricted IT system you may prefer to either download an ISO CD image of the software which you can burn to CD or a ZIP file which you can extract and copy to a USB stick. Here's the links for both options:
Note: If you copy the contents of the zip file to a USB stick, you can run the application direct from the stick - or you can copy to a folder on your HD. Nothing is installed and so this is a very IT Dept friendly delivery method!
The Immersive Studio Release v4.2 brings a number of enhancements and improvements. Read the release notes below for details.
Existing Immersive Studio Users:
- UNINSTALL your existing version of Immersive Studio
- Download and install v4.2 from the links above
- Select the options button to add your existing iSTAR calibration template to the software
- To select your calibration template, please follow the installation instructions here: http://support.nctechimaging.com/entries/24436998
New Immersive Studio Users:
Simply click the link to run the installer which automatically installs the application. Select the options button to add your existing iSTAR calibration template to the software. To select your calibration template, please follow the installation instructions here: http://support.nctechimaging.com/entries/24436998
- The version on our web site and the version that the about box reports are the same. So for example if the publish version is 184.108.40.206, the about box also reporting the same version number (220.127.116.11)
- Ability to have a stand alone version that does not require an installer - can be run from USB Memory Stick. Please contact Support for more info.
- Removed green cast from generated images.
- Add GPS to exif of extracted images.
- Fixed bug that if output image was in a path that has space, the GPS data was not copied to output images.
- IStudio is now generating ExtendedINF.txt from raw image.
- Tweaked directory that calibration file is keep so it is not roamed on systems that roaming is enabled (networked PCs);
- If images is taken by a camera that has its calibration file, IStudio now uses the embedded calibration data instead of selected calibration file. Using this method, all images are stitched correctly irrespective of which camera was taken them
- Add Time lapse processing and creating output movie from time lapses
- Using advanced image enhancement to create a very clear and colourful image from raw image files
- Dead pixel removal added when converting raw images
- Support for fast stitch
- Support for processing without HDR
- Save calibration file in known place: Documents\NCTech\CalibrationFiles
- Keep calibration file setting between upgrades
- Opening input image directory, open dialog box in the last used directory
- Support for RAW added
- Set gamma to 2 and saturation to 1.8 and also turn on white balancing and contrast stretch
- Add more information to debug information
- Add support for export to cube face in batch processing
- Fixed problem that application could not access calibration file on XP computers.
- Add some more information in debug info
- Removed process single image