Here's how you can change the logo in Immersive Studio:
- Prepare your own logo in .png format (with alpha channel) and name it logo.png
- Go to C:\Users\Public\Documents\NCTech\Logo
- Delete or rename ConvertedLogo.png
- Copy your logo there (name should be logo.png)
After you stitch one image, you can see that a new file called ConvertedLogo.png is created and it is the wrapped version of logo.png.
- You can then delete logo.png from the above folder.
- If you change your logo, you need to delete ConvertedLogo.png so iStudio can create a new one from the new logo.png.