To capture from iPhone:
- Start Unit
- Insert SD card or USB stick
- Press SETTINGS - NETWORK - WIFI
- Tap the Wifi Settings until you see Wifi: adhoc mode
- Press the back arrow unit you are back at the home screen (you should hear a small beep on the first back arrow press)
- On your iPhone, select SETTINGS - WiFi
- Choose iSTAR_[serial number] as the wifi network
- Enter the password iSTAR
- You should hear a three tone beep from iSTAR and the WiFI status icon on iSTAR will turn blue
- On your iPhone, enter this address into a Browser: 10.15.1.1
- You will see the iSTAR Remote Capture Page
From there you only have one single option, to press the "Capture Image" button. When you press the button, iSTAR captures and image but you will see NOTHING happening on the touchscreen, which will also blank out after whatever time you have set.
But once you press the capture image button, iSTAR is taking an image. You will see the page refresh a few times on the iPhone. After about 1 minute the page should change to show capture completed. you will still see nothing on the touchscreen but your image has been captured remotely over WiFi.