First, check to make sure you have either:
- A fully charged battery in the unit
- Connected to a power supply via the mains charger
Next, turn the unit on by pressin the four corners of the touchpad in the following sequence:
- Top Left
- Top Right
- Bottom right
- Bottom Left
You should hear a beep and the NCTech logo will appear on the touch screen as the unit starts up.
If the unit still fails to start up:
- With a stylus or plastic tipped pen, carefully spread the "legs" of the unit's power supply socket centre pin slightly - this will ensure a good connection between the power socket and the tip of the charging unit.
- Repeat the above sequences and the unit will now power up and function with the power supply connected
- Allow the battery to charge for around 3 hours or until the battery charge status indicator shows full.