If you leave your iSTAR Fusion battery to charge for a long period of time (more than the standard 3-4 hours) it is possible that if you then attempt to turn the unit on you may see a flashing red battery icon on the touch screen display. This may appear to indicate the battery has not charged correctly.
However, if you hear ten audible beeps coming from the unit at the same time, this means that your battery is in fact simply "overcharged". To resolve this issue, please conduct the following steps:
- Disconnect your iSTAR Fusion unit from the mains power supply
- Ensure internal battery installed in iSTAR Fusion unit
- If your unit has an on/off switch installed, then move this to the "On" position, but do not start the unit from the touchscreen
- Leave the unit in this state for around one hour
- After one hour, use the touch screen to start the unit