After starting Immersive Studio for the first time, you need to tell the program what calibration file you want it to use. To do this:
- Click the options button on the main menu of Immersive studio
- You will see that a default.nctcc file is currently selected
- To use your own calibration file which will look like NCT-IS100XX.nctcc, simply click "Import camera calibration"
- Search for and select the calibration file for your iSTAR unit and press open in the bottom right corner of the pop up box
- You will now be able to select your file from the drop down menu provided. Select your file, and then click the main menu button
- You will now be able to begin processing your images.