Firstly, always ensure that you are using the latest version of the software - each update contains various improvements, and will ensure optimal performance. You can obtain the latest version here.
ColourCloud has been known to experience issues related to localisation settings in Windows - to check/fix this, do the following:
- Go to Control Panel on your machine
- Select Clock, Language, and Region
- Select Change the date, time, or number format
- Click on Additional Settings in the bottom right
- Ensure that Decimal Symbol (the top option) is set to a full-stop/period and not anything else - if applicable, change it to a full-stop/period and save your changes
- Try launching ColourCloud and processing your data
If this does not address the issue, please raise a support ticket explaining the specific issue in detail.