Firstly, check that your machine is of a suitable specification to run Immersive Studio, please see "What is the minimum specification for Immersive Studio?"
Assuming that your machine is compatible, the majority of issues experienced with Immersive Studio can be resolved by following the below steps:
- Completely uninstall Immersive Studio
- Go to C:\Program Files and delete the entire folder named "NC Tech"
- Go to C:\Users[Your Name]\AppData\Local\Temp look for and delete the file called NCTech.Immersive.Studio.nctdi (don't worry if you don't see it, you may not)
- Re-install Immersive Studio from this location (latest version is the top, starred one)
Note that the AppData folder is hidden by default in Windows, you may need to enable visibility of hidden files & folders to see it (you can do this within the View tab in Windows Folder Options).
If this doesn't resolve the issue, please raise a support ticket, confirm that you have followed the above advice, and provide:
- The product that you are using
- The serial number printed on the bottom of it
- Full details of the fault that you are experiencing with immersive Studio, including any relevant screenshots or error messages